Had chem sss today. Homed after that. Yawns. So boring la.
I am so mad please. Turtle is really irritating. She refuses to let me drop to 110% for i don't know what reason. But the fact is, I am already in 110%. Urrghh. She just pisses me off sometimes. Damn it.
And really, I think some people really have ultra big mouths. Like why can't they just keep their mouths shut and stop saying mean things about people? If they have any comments, they should just keep it to themselves. And if they can't help but talk bad about others, then don't choose to talk somewhere where everyone can hear. It sthat simple, but I don't know why they have to make it so difficult. I can't stand certain people sometimes. Oh well. They will have their retributions sooner or later. Good luck to them then.
Hmm. I guess I'll be going back straight after school tomorrow. 2 major cts coming up. Stress man. Yup. Blog off.